Monday, August 19, 2013

ONE DIRECTION CONCERT!!!!!!!!!!!





We posed in"THE" telephone booth
READY FOR THE SOUND CHECK!!! We had to wait an hour for the
soundcheck  then they slowly let us in we were the first ones in, we had to
wait for thirty minutes in the arena but it was so worth it.
 I got to hear Harry say "Cute as a button every single one of you."
It was awesome!!!!!!!!!

I LOVE NIALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
<3 :-] :-] :-] :-] :-] <3

After the soundcheck we posed for pictures           





                                  I had so much fun at the concert and was glad I could go!

3 comments:

  1. Niall is mine just to let you now. Love ya Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE NIALL!!!! HE IS MINE ANN!!!

    Luv ya,
    Mrs. Horan (Jessica)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey that is me I'm famous cheak out my blog love abi

    ReplyDelete